About the Conference
For over 35 years, functional programming has been a hot research topic. However in the last 5 years, driven by the need to build massively concurrent systems and to handle big-data, we've experienced a rapid adoption of functional programming concepts by diverse companies, ranging from tech start-ups to financial institutes.
These days, functional programming is at the heart of every, new generation programming technologies. Companies are employing functional programming to enable more effective, robust, and flexible software development. This has given birth to a very vibrant community of functional programmers, who are constantly exploring ways to bring functional programming concepts to the world of enterprise software development.
Functional Conf is designed to bring the growing community of functional programmers together under one roof. At Functional Conf:
- participants can understand the fundamentals concepts behind functional programming
- they can learn how others are using functional programming to solve real world problems
- practitioners can meet peers and exchange their experience
- experts can share their expertise on practical usage and gotchas in functional programming concepts
Functional Conf is organised by community of passionate functional programmers on a volunteer-basis. We rely on corporate sponsorship to keep ticket prices low for attendees, as well as help cover the cost of venue, food, beverages, t-shirts, and more.
Listed below, you'll see, we offer a variety of sponsorship levels, each with their own benefits. And if you don't see a sponsorship level that fits your interests, just let us know! We're open to figuring out something that works for you and us.
- Title Sponsor (Limited to 2)
- Platinum Sponsor (Limited to 3)
- Gold Sponsor (Limited to 4)
- Conference Bag Sponsor (Limited to 1)
- Conference T-Shirt Sponsor (Limited to 1)
- Conference Reception Sponsor (Limited to 1)
- Conference Lunch Sponsor (Limited to 2)
- Track Sponsor (Limited to 4)