Functional Conf is a hardcore tech conference aimed at bringing together top-notch developers and thinkers, to build tomorrow's technology using Functional Programming concepts.
Functional Conf, the brainchild of Naresh Jain, aims at building a functional programming community in India.
- Quality OVER Quantity: At Functional Conf, we work to offer a richer experience to participants. We believe that less is more - it is never about how many talks we can jam into the program or how many participants we can gather. Rather, it is about building a small, but strong community.
- Diversity: We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political opinion, identity, and self-identification.
- Zero Marketing: You cannot pay to get a speaking slot - Conference talks are never sold to sponsors.
- Respect Privacy: We at Functional Conf respect and protect your privacy. The conference participant database is never sold or given to sponsors.
- Tech OVER Process: The talks here, in general, are code-heavy and not process-oriented. Therefore, if you are interested in Process, have a look at our Agile India Conference.
- Affordable: With an objective to ensure that participants interested in Functional Conf can fund themselves without relying on their company for sponsorship, we strive to make Functional Conf affordable.
- Networking: At Functional Conf, you will learn as much (if not more) by meeting and making connections with other practitioners, sharing your ideas, and building a strong community.